Wenn Sie Fragen zu unserer Forschung oder unserem Serviceangebot haben, können Sie uns gerne kontaktieren. Wir sprechen Englisch, Deutsch, Russisch, Spanisch, Französisch und Italienisch.
Sie erreichen uns telefonisch:
oder per E-Mail:
contact [at] iperf.eu
Innovation is vital for organizations in times of transient product life cycles and global competition. Today’s innovation approaches, however, lack effectiveness and efficiency and a thorough understanding of performance management.
Performance-Driven Innovation Management
The certified education on performance-driven innovation management is our response to customer requests. This training program provides innovation managers with a comprehensive foundation and managerial toolbox based on cutting edge insights from academic and industry experts.
Our 5 day course is designed for senior R&D experts who aim to enhance their managerial skills, and innovation executives aiming to increase their strategic impact. The course offers a complete overview of best practices and management methods with a focus on the vital aspects of innovation management, that isn’t available from any other course or training provider.
Our training program consists of five modules:
What can you expect from the course?
- A comprehensive framework to manage innovation with techniques on goal setting, business process prioritization and KPI selection throughout the innovation life cycle.
- Knowledge about design methods in early project ideation phases.
- Know-how about portfolio management principles and tools, how to analyze and select projects and products in a portfolio.
- Competence to develop an intellectual property strategy for the technology roadmap of a company.
- Best practices and tools, which have been successfully implemented in R&D development cycles, like agile management, scrum, design thinking.
- Finally, the course gives an outlook into product management through all phases from conception to withdrawal from market and its special role, challenges and peculiarities within the company.
- Moreover, cultivating and sustaining your network at this course with your peers from international companies might be valuable for you.
Hear from our Participants
Our speakers are well known leaders with hands on experience in all areas of innovation. They will share with you best practice and newest scientific findings. You and the team will collaborate interactively with the experts solving use cases and exercises in teams.
Dr. Joachim Schaper: Vice President Research at AGT International. Previously VP EMEA at SAP Research responsible for strategic development, overseeing seven research locations.
Petra Frenzel: 30 years of experience in General Management, Service and Strategic Solution Management in the ICT-Industry. CEO and MD at Logica, PeopleSoft, Aspect Communications and SAP.
Dr. Sebastian Denef: CEO and Co-Founder of Fraunhofer Spin- Off UBERBLIK. Research fellow at the Fraunhofer Center for Responsible Research and Innovation in Berlin, Germany. Independent design consultant.
Jac Goorden: Managing Director at Bicore; before Managing Consultant at IBM in Eindhoven, portfolio management and execution in innovation and new product development.
Peter Bittner: Founder and Managing Partner at PATIT and President of the Intl. Institute for IP Management. Lecturer at Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) and Univ. of Strasbourg. Work experience at Fraunhofer, Nokia and SAP.
Greg Prickril: Strategic Product Management Consultant, Trainer and Coach for lean and agile, almost 20 years of industry experience in product management at IBM, Microsoft and SAP.
Dr. Tatjana Samsonowa: Managing Director of IPERF and Associate Professor for Research Management. Before, she worked as innovation manager at SAP.
Our 2018 trainings will be announced soon.
This training is supported by ISPIM – International Society for Professional Innovation Management.